LIQUID FORCE WAKE FOAMIE SKIM SURFBOARD
Don't let the foam deck fool you into thinking the board doesn't perform well! From Harley Clifford himself, "when I jumped on this board for the first time, I couldn't tell the difference between this and Austin Keen's board. It rides so sick!" The Skim is perfect for tossing shuv-its and big spins, yet stable enough and floaty for the person just learning. The micro dot traction keeps your feet locked to board and the soft edges keep your shins and ankles safer than wearing a set of shin guards. Give this board a rip bro!!! Remember, in the end, it's all about FUN!!
- Durable PVC Base to Ensure a Trusted Protection
- Complete Textured EVA Deck for a Sure Hold
- Dual Fiberglass Stringers for Fantastic Support and Strength
- Size: 3'8" Suggested Weight Range - Up to 120 lbs
- Size: 4'4" - Light blue Suggested Weight Range - 130 to 200 lbs